Sunday, October 26, 2008

National Service's life

Anyone misses those old days??? Anyone kena terpilih khidmat negara??? Well, i was one of them... HAIH~ miss those old times..yeap.... i have a special souvenior for myself from NS... u wanna see??
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


FULL OF SIGNATURES on my top!!!!!!! all the signatures are from my dorm mates...



even at the back too.....


i never forget it... notice some of them are written by pen? is becoz we're out of marker pen! LOL!.... the last day of being in NS... i hug my friends tightly and cried...and i really couldn't let it go.... i know i've cried for 3 days. and so as my friends..my eyes also bengkak ady coz cry too much..that top cannot be washed is becoz some of them is written by pen..so i must keep dry clean....


No comments: