Sunday, October 26, 2008

Blueberry

Yesterday lor... i walked at the back of my kitchen... then suddenly saw how come outside the floor got so many small small biji biji 1... i thought what was that at 1st..then i walked outside to see more clearly...oh...fruit lai de.... then i turn to my right...OH! since when at the back of my neighbour plant blueberry tree ar....how come i dunno one..the tree is full of berries... coz just now heavy rain mar... sure the berries fly to my house.... i peak at my neighbour house to make sure no one is there...then i quicky go take 1 small chair to stand...then go curi pluck some berries XD...

i only pluck this much lar... dun expect me to curi sampai chop off their tree...

looks very dry...
this is my very 1st time to see blueberry... normally i use blueberry to make blueberry cheese tarts... then see blueberry picture only... then now at last i'm able to see with my own eyes lor...

No comments: