Saturday, October 4, 2008

Birthday Present

Today I went to Mid Valley to meet Little Chef coz he just came back from Australia.. i got a bit not so in the mood that time... but also must happy happy lar coz able to meet my friend....

then once reach to Mid Valley then go gai gai with Little Chef...then he hand me 1 shopping plastic bag..at first i thought what thing is inside there.. once i took out... OH? OH!!! AR!! i always wanted to have it... LOL!!! then happy happy ady... he said bought it from Australia.. i think he knows i like to polish my nails very much lar coz i pernah buy nail polish infront of him. but i think it's too early to buy me a birthday gift ler although my birthday is on October... but before that he got accidentally tell me he bought nail polish as my birthday gift...AIYA!! RUIN ADY.... i scold him i told him keep quiet coz he shouldn't tells me wat is he gonna buy me a birthday gift mar!! HAIYO!

and then he hand me the OASIS CD Album that he won the Oasis competition... i told him to give me lar if he doesn't want it coz that time he told me he doesn't this latest album after listening... i haven't listen lar...but thanks lar~....


nah...this is my birthday gift....


My birthday present with the Oasis album...
THANK YOU VERY MUCH LITTLE CHEF... but i haven't listen the album yet wor.... XD

No comments: