Monday, October 27, 2008

Love Calculator

Have ever you written a person's name and your name and calculate it on a piece of paper or even draw a hand palm when you were young? If yes, I was one of them. I used to play with my friends when i was still in primary school or even with my sister.

Nowadays ppl don't love calculate on a piece of paper anymore and eventually check on internet. Just type 'Love Calculator'. Last time my sister lor, very busybody and ask me who i was crushed with (I was only just 11). That time i also dunno anything. Then she went to check on internet and tell me the percentage. LOL! Till now, when i think back my old times, it was kinda funny and fun. But now i also big girl already. Didn't play liao lor. But you can check on internet if you're interested on it :D

No comments: