Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Game's Life

Games are fun, it can fulfill our statisfaction and especially by releasing our angers. But, i dunno you guys lar... I'm a GIRL, and i love to play action games. tak percaya kah? i played Need For Speed part 1 before.. i played until lap 64 out of 120 laps (if i'm not mistaken) then i only stop...yeap, i love racing games. But in real life i dare not speeding de... COZ I KIASI (scare die) mar...

I started to play games when i was 10 year old. i'm a big fan of tomb raider de... i remember for my very 1st time look at her pic ar...the 1st thing i say "HER BREAST SO HUGE!", "WHY HER WAIST SO SMALL ONE.." then the latest come out luuu..pretty a lot... graphic also nice ady

My sis's PS2 has become mine ady..coz she langsung dun play at all.... my gila sis ar... all watch me play games 1...i so restless that time..when i sleeping ar...they will wake me up one..want to watch me play games... even though how scary the games..they still force me to play..i so cham u know that time...

Let me think how many games i have completed before...
1. Tomb Raider II
2. Resident Evil 4
3. Devil May Cry 3
4. Silent Hill 3 (Merge up with my friend coz too scary)
5. Charley Angels (Sucks Games)
6. Finding Nemo (Cute Games)
7. Ratatouille (Complete in 5 hours)
8. Tomb Raider- The Legend
9. Time Commando (Old Games)
10. Metal Slug (OF COZ LAR!!!)
11. WWE- In Your House (Old Games)
12. Lord of the Ring - the return of blah blah..

I dun remember ady....

The Games that i haven't complete:
1. Silent Hill 4 (play until looking for doll's body-coz too scary)
2. Devil May Cry 3 (forget how to fight with these 12 bosses)
3. The Incredible (Until the invisible girl- lost my patient ady)
4. Tomb Raider- Anniversary (Almost complete- Pissed off because the game got problem)
5. Mr Mosquito (cute games but too hard to handle it)
6. Transformer
7. Need For Speed (always almost win the race but i kena accident)
8. Matrix (lazy to play ady..)
9. Fatal Frame (CD LOSAK)
10. Prince of Persia- The Towers

I dun remember ady...

Target Games that i wanna play:
1. Resident Evil 5
2. God of War
3. Devil May Cry 4

I like to play The sims lor... hehe..very Cute... i like to build houses de..is like building my own city.. hm..klar.... i think i better stop here.. all the best wish for my myself.. SO PERASAN*

No comments: