Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Worse day of my driving test

Yesterday it was my 1st day of my driving test....i was so takut... scare that i will fail...but then i have the feeling that i will pass one...coz i sudah practice for so many times...sure can 1....then i've already passed on the hill, side parking and 3 point turn....the last 1 is on the road......i can't wait to finish all my test...but it turns everything upside down...

my driving teacher looked at me driving out frm the bangi exam place....he felt that he tak perlu so worry lar...coz i drive didn't mati engin at all.... and drive smoothly..but 5 min later...i was driven back to the exam place by my examiner...... it was shocking...everybody was staring at me.... until the ketua of the driving test also must come out d.....

this is how the story happens..... the 1st time i keluar dari exam place...i was ok with it...drive normal and so on..... then drive here and there happily...then got another t-juntion...so i have to stop and wait till got no car .... then tat time tak ada car then i go membelok kanan...when i wanna change to gear 2...suddenly there's a loud crash at the back of the kancil....BANG!!!!!!!!! the examiner and i were shocked...
looked at the back....

OMG! a motorsikal hit at the back of the kancil!!!! i saw everything with my own eyes...the motorsikal was frozen at the back of the kancil..then few seconds later...the motorsikal fell to the left...BANG!!!!!! the motor man pengsan d..... i was stunned..omg..omg..omg...scared.... dunno what to do then i burst into tears.. of coz...i'm still in early stage.. and i'm not those sudah biasa driving on the road somemore..many ppl on the street like construction and so on saw also..then come and help....luckily the motorguy fell on the grass ...not so serious..but broken arm...then the examiner told me to sit at his place and drive me back..i was so frighten i cried all the way back to the exam place..everyone was staring...shocking... but luckily the kancil didn't damage so serious...just a shape of the motor at the back...the examiner told me that he has to write a report d.... and told me not to cry..coz it's not my fault..it's actually the motor guy's fault...he over take the kancil on the left..and somemore...he was speeding...that's why lost control and hit the kancil...

actually they give me the 2nd chance to go on the road..but then straight away go to the 2nd round...how wor.. today kena langgar by the motor guy then come back to the exam place and do the 2nd round meh..i'm not steady d.... and frightening...so..next week i only continue my 'on the road' test....and at the end....i was considered it failed innocently....the news was spreaded very fast.. until everyone knows d...

my driving teacher also know that i was very upset n even he himself also very hard to accept the bad news from me...coz if this didn't happen to me..i shall have passed confidently.... my driving teacher told me that actually..i'm not the 1st person to kena this case..last week also got this happen....but even more cham than me.... he said i should be lucky coz i didn't get injured at all.... that guy sudah pass halfway..but then have to retake all over again..me ler... no need to retake all over again....just on the road... to cheer me up...my driving teacher is gonna take me to learn driving on tomorrow again without any charges..it's free....so...all i can do is...dun think too much and never take it as a phobia....

my moral lesson: beware of BLINDSPOT on the road...

No comments: