Saturday, July 26, 2008

Chocolate Chips Cookies

Today, Jian Ping and Nicole were supposed to come to my house today to make cookies together.. but they go TA FEI KEI (Fong Fei Kei) me..... SUAN LOR! but maybe they really bz so i also cannot blame lor.... so i go do by myself.... (and sumore i can eat by myself..HEE HEE HEE...) aiya..more better lar...not so crowded....then easier to do...

1st, i go mix all the ingredients...chocolate chips, nuts, butter, flour, eggs, vanilla escence and soda bicarbonate together. then go make like cookies shape........bt b4 that...i forgot to take pic...coz hand dirty!!! SOLI AR..bt then u all know how to mix and all the ingredients lar hor??? HEE HEE.....




1st will look like shit......





but after bake... willlooks like this....





looks like CHIPS MORE hor??????





OH!!! so crunchy...nice...not so sweet nor tasteless...... my family enjoy eating it..and even my dogs kept on sniffing it....LOL

nice ler..... wanna try them??? XD

No comments: