Sunday, August 17, 2008

Save The PIG!

While i was playing with my pig toy...i throw my pig toy up and down..den i catch it.. so happy that time

OooOooOoo..the pig so nice to play with...throw up and fell from the air and catch back...i was playing with the pig while walking.....throwing up and down...WEE~~then throw even more higher..higher..and HIGHER!!! wah...so nice to play....

then... i accidentally throw the pig too high!!! and it got sticked on the ceiling!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE!? SAVE THE PIG!!! SEI LOR!! my poor piggy never fell off from the ceiling!!!!


U see my poor piggy...stuck on the ceiling...sei lor...

i quickly grab a chair and stand on the chair to take my pig...but i can't!! the ceiling is too high!! i wanted to take a broom n make...but can't! broom too dirty!! later the ceiling turn black..and the only 1 choice....I GO TAKE ROTAN! i go take the rotan and hit the pig...i hit and hit and hit...do it repeatly...and it works....it comes off from the ceiling and fell on the floor..thank god....but then the ceiling sudah ada stain ler...haih....luckily not so clear lar....

i've learnt my lesson...never ever throw anything very high in the air anymore.... =P

No comments: