Saturday, November 8, 2008

Good new and Bad news

Today the good news is.... today when i just reached home, i get out from my dad's car. Then suddenly, i saw a girl standing at the opposite of my neighbour house. At first i was liked, looks so familiar... then suddenly i remember...OH!!! MY NATIONAL SERVICE FRIEND lai de! WAH! i so long time didn't see all my national service friends liao.. i know one of my national service friend's cousin live opposite of my house de. Wah... so happy lor.. then we chit chat for so long at my house. She's actually my skolmate lai de, but we don't have any connection until during the national service time.

The Bad news is, one of my girlfriends went to hospital yesterday due to dengue. I can't spend my time too long with my national service friend, so she left early and went to her cousin house then i went to visit my friend at hospital. Her face looks kinda pale lor, of coz lor... vomit like hell... i've tried before when i kena food poisoning.. in just 3 hours, i had vomited more than 10 times...uncountable, until i have to go to clinic and injected me. that time i also cannot go to clinic coz still so early...i waited the clinic until it open then i only go. Back to my story, while i was talking with her, her mom and her brother also got come and visit her. Few hours later, i left the hospital and went home. Haih...nowadays so many ppl kena dengue, becareful lor... dengue is not a joke....

No comments: