Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The American Boy



few days ago.....while i was watching MTV...it was playing kanye west feat estelle, American boy music video........



The American Boy....

the song is nice la....coz i listen b4 at HITZ.FM ..... then ar.....while i was watching this video...... i quickly roll 2 piece tissues and cucuk into my nostrils.... nose bleeding d!!! OMG...so handsome 1....i didn't tipu u 1....got evidence 1!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


u seeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so handsome...... he's my man......



he has the sexy looks...


yeeeee..isn't that's john legend??? what is he doing ar?? are they advertising hp ar????




aiyo......why all these men so handsome 1.............. my mom asked me why my nose bleeding one... then i go bluff my mom and say that i got heaty....that's why my nose bleeding lor......... if all in the world all men are handsome mai syok lor.....aiya...dun want lar... later see too many leng chais mai boring d....then later all the girls will be fighting for ugly men coz see too much leng chais d...




PS: I am pempuan.....so i'm attracted to man...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Y no my face 1...haha..juz kidding..